Doctor My Web (doctormyweb.com) | Expert Content Writers and Course Developers for Thought Leaders, Authors, Academics and Speakers
Content marketing strategies and digital asset management for business-savvy authors and CEOs wanting to expand their audience reach and Google rankings.
Helping Thought-Leaders, Authors and CEOs improve their digital content and audience reach.
Do you need more ‘eyeballs on your brand’? Do you need a larger audience to sell your books to? And is your website traffic thriving, or is it stagnant? Has your website traffic never actually grown?
In other words…are there too many self-published books in the garage…or under your bed?
For authors, businesses, and organisations that aim to ‘do good’ in the world, we offer strategic content and blog writing for increased traffic, book marketing, ghostwriting, public relations, and digital publishing support.
Senior-level content management and SEO, as well as course design expertise, are our key offerings for book authors, social media influencers, academic researchers, and other thought-leaders.
Fields we love to help get found, seen, read and bought on the web: medical and surgical services, healthcare research, psychology services, and more.
The client base for DoctorMyWeb (Content Writing, Video Productions and Management) includes:
Education providers, academics, authors, scientists, medical professionals, dentists, researchers, psychologists, coaches, therapists, injectors, other personal service providers.
With DoctorMyWeb, you’ll learn how to:
- Expand your social-media and community engagement
- Distribute your messages to a much broader audience around the globe
- Translate your expertise into usable digital formats
- Increase video views, channel subscribers, blog readers and website traffic
- Enhance your social-conscience reputation by contributing to trending projects
- Learn the nuances of targeted digital communications
- Understand how quickly digital marketing changes on a day-to-day basis
We also connect business owners and NGOs with musicians and creative artists, to bring together ‘art and science’ for branding, video soundtracks, and promotional script-writing
- If you need creative and engaging engagement content to connect with your target audience and reach your buyers, you’ve come to the right place
- Digital content creation and website content management experts with expertise in campaign promotions
Plus, our signature program is the CEO-SEO eLearning program to help business owners and marketing assistants better understand what’s required to get your page found on Google searches.
Connie May is a digital marketing expert with a background in multi-channel communications. Her focus areas for content writing and website content management include:
- eLearning course designs
- Research translation and evidence-based article writing
- Social Media Communications and Digital Communications
- Public relations (PR), cross-platform content distribution
- Digital publishing and book promotions
- Personnel training in digital marketing, SEO and social media engagement
- Organizational change management and branding
She teaches CEOs how to understand SEO and avoid getting ripped off by unscrupulous agencies. She helps write content directly (select websites only) and offers live-streamed SEO Training Courses for CEOs, Academics, Authors, Coaches, Counsellors, Tradies, Musicians, Book Writers, and other small business owners who need promotional help to get their product seen, read, understood, heard, and purchased.
Her promise is to help people understand what SEO is, and what it isn’t…and how to avoid getting ripped off — again!
And also..how to actually get “eyeballs on your brand, book or healthcare products!”
Digital Training Course Development | WordPress editing
Instructional Designer | e-Book Publishers | WordPress training courses | Social Media & Video Consulting | Branding Support | CEO-SEO training and content writing for Specialists and Business Owners
Public relations consulting, audience-building
Helping Authors and creative business owners to promote their books, research findings, and other passion projects that make the world a better, healthier, and more sustainable place to live.
- Most websites become outdated, unfindable, or unhealthy over time
- Some websites simply start off as a bit of a mess, that business owners never get around to fixing
- Far too many business owners get ripped-off by unscrupulous web designers and dodgy SEO agencies
- Worse yet, most business owners waste a lot of money on agencies who rarely deliver what they promise
And the main reason is that most business owners are busy working in, or on, their businesses. And they don’t really understand how to rank on Google, organically. They’re too embarrassed to admit they don’t fully comprehend SEO, digital content marketing, social media strategies, and blog values. And they tried advertising but didn’t get the results they wanted.
Especially businesses managed by business-savvy, but digitally-uncertain, CEOs.
Have YOU been repeatedly taken advantage of by unscrupulous agencies? Agencies who promised you the world, charged a lot, but delivery very little in actual results — or who’s laxity in content writing left you wishing you had hired someone else? If so, you’re not alone. Getting GOOD content created, that also has organic traffic value and is strategically presented to gain audience, buyers, and loyal fans, is as much an artform these days as it is a science. But with digital marketing now a PhD level skill set, not anyone can write content for your business. You need someone who knows how to build organic traffic AND who really understands your audience, your services, your voice and brand.
(c) 2020 All rights reserved by Connie May MHST, Strategic Content Expert
At doctormyweb, we are very selective about who we work with, and who we help. Thought-leaders and leading healthcare providers are encouraged to connect for help selling books, educational videos, online courses, workshops and products.
With one of the world’s most experienced organic digital content managers for websites — a highly experienced SEO content writing marketing expert with a proven track record of gaining higher traffic and website sales — our experts are in demand.
Plus, we ONLY work with people who do the right thing — by their clients and by the world. We only help people, authors, entertainers and business owners keen to make the world a better place; and who aim to do so in a sustainable, innovative, service-excellence, and quality-caring approach.
Do you need a professional content writer and ethical SEO website consultant?
- Getting help with professional content writing and blogging makes sense.
- That’s because very few CEOs know how to fix their website problems, and many fail to grasp the many nuances of content SEO.
- Ranking a website on search engines is a major component of success.
- Especially if you care about your digital footprint, ranking position, website leads, and search engine visibility
- Improving your page ranking and business find-ability, otherwise called ‘organic SEO’ vs paid advertising
Do you want a female-led business option for learning the ropes of digital marketing, content writing, SEO and blogging? If so, doctormyweb.com can help.
If your website is not being found in searches? If your online content is not getting seen, watched, or read?
If you’re website content is failing to generate new leads due to being boring, long out-dated, and/or too slow to load….
The answer is YES. You need an expert digital marketing content writer. A Senior SEO consultant who understands your clients, your business, and YOU. Who can teach you the basics AND fill in your traffic gaps.
To survive in today’s globally competitive markets, you need to get your content right. This includes your SEO, your organic page content, blog topics, images, photos and videos — absolutely right. You can’t afford to get your website wrong in today’s competitive market.
So it makes sense to hire an expert, but to be careful who you hire, and to learn – before you hire – what it is you’re asking them to achieve. To understand it’s not a ‘plug and play’ approach but that creating a website that thrives — a healthy digital presence — requires ongoing attention and drive.
Digital, web-based marketing is an investment that CAN pay off if you do it correctly. But digital marketing can also sink your business if you ignore it, or get it wrong.
Doctor My Web can help you:
- Understand what organic content actually is — and what it means to hire someone to do it for you
- What to look for in a content writer or SEO agent
- Ways to keep your website content and blogs updated, relevant, and ranking
- Train marketing personnel and social media managers to make basic edits in WordPress websites
- Understand security and password protection, to help prevent common website disasters, scams, and ‘hijacked’ websites
- Train your personnel to create and run better social media posts and campaigns
- Create and run digital marketing promotions and public relations campaigns
Our key focus is to train CEOs, managers, artists, writers, and employees to:
- Develop social-media-savvy mindsets
- Understand what a digital-savvy business plan looks like
- How to upskill personnel to perform important digital marketing roles
- Learn the secrets of highly-ranking domains and blogs
- Understand where digital marketing resources (financial, personnel, mixed-media) are best applied
- Focus on the right digital channels, apps and platforms for their industry
In summary, we help you learn to protect yourself, and your business offerings, from increasing competition AND from unscrupulous SEO agencies and overpriced website designers
Digital Bias and how it impacts business owners and marketing roles
We save you money and time, and help you gain peace of mind.
We help you understand what’s actually required to increase clients and reduce attrition. To stay up to date on digital marketing and website content. To sustain your business-growth in ever-changing, increasingly competitive sectors.
To trhive vs dive in a world that is increasingly technically complex, digitally-reliant, and globally competitive.
No one likes getting ripped off by SEO companies, website designers, and content writers who fail to understand modern-day marketing requirements.
The solution to being ripped off by SEO companies or web designers?
The answer is two-fold.
- First, get professional advice from an ethical consultant
- It must be someone who understands your industry including your clients and your key competitors
- Or it must be someone with a proven understanding of your buyer’s mindset (your key consumers)
- Second, train yourself — and your front-line personnel — to make basic WordPress edits
- Essentially, you’ll learn how to avoid dodgy agencies who prey on digital naivety
- You’ll learn how to save on website maintenance fees
- You’ll be able to make basic updates without relying on expensive agency rates or ‘grammar-poor’ writers
Yet the main ingredient needed to protect yourself, your business sustainability, and your finances, is knowledge. This is where the Website Savvy and CEO-SEO courses come in. You need to have at least a basic understanding of digital marketing and SEO, to avoid becoming prey.
The first step is to take a 2-part, brief, introductory web-savvy CEO-SEO courses.
The course was designed by Connie May, MHST, a digital content manager, SEO-savvy organic traffic content expert.
To sign up for the course (an online version or a live-streamed version), contact me using the email listed further below.
It’s contentwriterandseo at gmail.com. Just add the @ sign between those two terms, instead of ‘at’, to email me directly with a request for training or direct content writing support (limited to selected companies only).
Or phone me using the number listed on the contact pages of this website.
Tired of not getting any traction on your website? Or having content that is outdated and very rarely seen or read?
- You need a talented content doctor/website content writer, SEO expert and WordPress editing trainer.
- You need an SEO and digital marketing expert to help train your administrative staff to make basic edits and basic SEO improvements.
You need Doctormyweb.com.
- DoctorMyWeb.com is a female-led, compassionate, ethical content writing/SEO consultancy business.
- From online training courses to SEO and content management training for your teams, we can help you get your website back on track.
- We are focused on businesses or marketing run or managed by female CEOs but we are inclusive and can help a variety of do-good business owners with a high standard for service delivery excellence and/or innovative products they are moving into larger markets.
FAQs about Digital Marketing Today
Do I need to design an entirely new website in 2020?
Or can my business succeed with simply refreshing its content and layouts?
- The answer to this question is difficult to summarise quickly because it depends on what you already have, in place, on your website.
- And it depends on how it’s functioning for you.
- Your site needs to be streamlined and fast to load.
- But it also needs to be optimised and user-focused.
- It needs to be found (attract) by ranking in search engine queries (searches, or search-engine optimisation = SEO).
- It needs to keep your visitors interested and ideally ‘first in mind’
- Better yet, it should result in a subscription to your newsletter, a legitimate consumer enquiry, or a ‘lead conversion’
- And it should do what it says it does — so, too, should you!
If you haven’t worked on your website or rebranding efforts in the past 1.5 years to 4 years, YES, you’ll definitely need some help. But whatever you do, don’t blow a fortune on website designs that will never get found. It’s not the design that counts today. It’s the content. Content is everything, and it needs to be delivered properly, quickly, and with ‘oomph.’ It needs to show your audience that its YOU they want, above all others offering what you provide, and above other alternatives they can spend their money on, instead.
Is it the website CONTENT, or the actual design, that is most important in terms of making a difference with your ranking and website traffic?
It’s a bit of both. But today, good content is the #1 requirement for making it in a digital-platform world.
- Google looks at content and speed, first, and everything else, second. Or not at all.
- Yes, you need multimedia. Yes, the site should look professional.
But you need speed above all else, and you need good content — valuable, unique content. With keywords in the right places. With properly named URLs and high-end SEO. And today, SEO is a sophisticated art and science, best performed by senior-level digital-marketing experts who know your markets.
Everyone business, every professional, needs their own website.
People have spent small fortunes building expensive, beautiful-looking websites. Sadly, the majority will never be seen, found or read. It is not a matter of building something beautiful; it’s a matter of building something that people actually see…visit…and connect with.
Not just any content formats, or web designs, will work to get you seen and adored by your desired clients or consumers.
Why? Because web designers know very little, if anything, about optimising websites to get found in Google searches (known as “SEO” or search engine optimisation”). It’s a very different, and much more sophisticated, skill set than designing a website (most are ‘out of the box’ templates anyway….modified by your designer, but typically not by much).
Yet they’ll happily charge you a fortune on it. To no avail — without the right content, and without the right SEO — it’ll never get found.
- Business owners often spend far too much of their marketing resources on their website designs, and not enough on content or SEO
- They fail to realize its actually the content, the page load speed, and catch-phrases, that will gain them visitors and clients
- Website designs also become outdated in less than 12 to 18 months, on average; the next design comes in, and suddenly your site looks ‘so very last month or last year’
Net result? Huge investments in web design won’t pay off in 2020 — unless it is about gaining speed, with the right content, combined.
But your content can and will help bring traffic and convert leads, if:
- You devote your resources towards improving your offers and user experiences (Ux)
- You follow a marketing distribution plan that enables brand awareness, audience building and sales leads/sales
Sure, the appearance of your website design counts.
- But beautiful, yet unseen, websites are a waste of everybody’s precious time and money
- They’ll sink a small business in no time as all the marketing funds are spent on a website that never gets found, seen or read
- You need to focus on the right SEO and content, blogging, and getting your photos right.
Hosting is also crucial; web page load speeds are paramount. Slow sites will never rank on Google, and clients will click off rather than wait.
Every website needs an experienced content writer.
But not every content writer knows how to get you found, seen, read or heard…
And ranked in topic searches on Google.
How do you get your website to surface at the top of the search results pages for your services, books or products?
- Ranking organically is an alternative to paying increasingly higher bid rates for advertising on different platforms.
- But ranking organically — known as SEO or Search Engine Optimisation — is a sophisticated skill site in today’s digital economy.
- Even the best content writers know that in today’s market, you’ll likely also need to budget in advertising costs for Google Adwords and other mediums, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or automated funnel-marketing systems (which are waning in their email open rates, primarily due to overuse and email-flooding in the market).
- But a good copywriter, or content expert, has digital marketing solidly in their writing sights. And they will get your articles, products, blogs, pages, books (and other publications) found.
Ranking your site(s) is both a science and an art. Getting ranked, getting your website found in searches, is technically known as SEO skills or SEM skills.
And getting ranked requires expert content management and savvy SEO.
Fact: website competition is heating up on a daily basis as the number of new websites grows daily.
- Population fact: There are 7.7 billion people in the world.
- From 1,000s to 100,000 of new websites are continually being created — or updated with current content — in your industry and client base.
- In fact, there are now over 1 billion websites in the world.
- All competing for SEO and the ranking prize of being on the first page, as well as being found for certain keywords.
All competing for Google rankings in the same industries and your areas of expertise.
- This means you need to keep up with your competition, and
- You’ll need to factor in the costs of using AdWords and other social media platform advertising
- Which means you need to factor in extra operational expenses into your marketing and advertising budgets
- Your employees will also need training in WordPress editing and basic SEO
- Ask me about online training options and e-Books that offer simple tips for SEO and WordPress editing / website editing and page optimisation
You need Doctor My Web content writing expertise with SEO.
Ripped off by your SEO company again?
Or is your website looking dated, with outdated web content and poorly formatted SEO?
- It’s easy to have a dated website today.
- That’s why you should never spend a fortune on a website.
- It’s things like SPEED (page load speed, e.g. how quickly your site loads on the web browser), hosting servers (capacity and speed), that count.
- It is the quality and stability of your server (the mothership computer) and cloud-based cache systems that has your latest web pages readily accessible to the public, and your updated web content findable.
That’s what’s really important on a website, along with your content appeal (conversion appeal) and SEO.
- Is SEO confusing?
- What does SEO actually mean?
- And why does everyone complain about getting ripped off by SEO Agencies?
SEO is essentially Search Engine Optimisation (hence, S.E.O). It’s part of digital marketing, which has become a core – and sometimes expensive and confusing – business function that every person, sector and industry needs (with one exception: someone so famous for what they do, everyone knows WHO they are and HOW to reach them – usually through their agent or LinkedIn account).
If you choose your SEO, Digital Marketing Advisor and Content Writing Team carefully, you can avoid the headaches and fruitless expenses of taking the wrong route for website content writing.
Call us today for expert website help and strategic content. Connect at +61 421 995 522 for high-quality content creation and honest, expert-level SEO consulting (selected businesses only).
- DOCTOR MY WEB is a female-led business founded by Connie May, MHST
- She’s a computer skills trainer and SEO / WordPress content editing expert, professional content writer, senior content manager and frequent blogger (ghost blog writing) for numerous professionals, primarily in education, book publishing/author promotions, consumer awareness building, brand building, and health and wellness related fields
- She’s an expert digital marketing strategist and hands-on content creator, video director, and senior-level SEO expert and content writer for all forms of digital communication including websites and automated funnels
Doctor My Web can help you solidify your digital marketing approaches to help you grow your education services, workshops, speaking engagements or coaching courses, book sales, and healthcare, medical, dental and counseling businesses.
- Ethical, honest advice and reasonable pricing
- Helping you better understand what MAY helps websites get more traction (trustworthy content, top-ranking articles or blogs)
- Showing you what type of content can help you convert visitors to paying clients (conversion ratio improvements)
- Basic training in SEO for your WordPress editing teams/administrators and staff/bloggers
- Advanced knowledge of organic and paid rankings on Google search engines AND helping you understanding which directories you need to focus on
- Social media advertising consulting – advertising expenses and Dos and Don’ts
- better ranking over time if you have a fast, modern website (simplified, not expensive) that you devote adequate resources into keeping up to date, fast loading and distributed with strategic care
Missing CLIENTS your business relies on? If you work in education and training, dentistry, beauty, cosmetic medicine, psychology and other healthcare, you already know how COMPETITIVE the market has become. That’s because large groups and overseas competitors are investing heavily in digital marketing. These groups are actively luring your clients away. Unless you combat their efforts with creative marketing approaches, and strategic engagement plans, you’re going to lose clients and business to global competitors and more marketing-savvy local ones.
Don’t fall behind – contact Doctor My Web today.
How much does website content writing cost?
Each project is quoted separately. In general, the cost for content writing (alone) for a brand-new website begins at around $2,600.00. This type of web content creation fee provides uniquely written content for 8 to 10 pages of a website, including SEO and 2 to 3 original ‘evergreen’ blogs. Ask us for a quote. Videos are strongly recommended and can be scripted and directed for a small additional fee (for web content customers only). Video editing, images and soundtracks: priced per project. Ask us for a quote.
- Blogs cost between $200 to $300 AUD per 1,500-word to 3,000-word blog
- Includes blog SEO if DoctorMyWeb uploads the blog directly (strongly recommended).
- Blog-writing discount package of 4 blogs over 6 weeks (Blog Writing Package Cost): Normally $800 to $1,200 if 4 evergreen, SEO’d blogs purchased separately, four (4) blogs of up to 2,000-words each for the fee of $560.00 AUD excluding GST.
- All content and blog writing must be paid for in advance; and direct uploads onto WordPress sites are recommended
- Content with your authorship (e.g., ghost blog writing) also available if you send a brief topic outline and blog post aim
Costs of ongoing SEO – should you choose to aim to improve your Google search page rankings and position, SEO and content management fees begin at $5,000 per month, with a minimum 8 month contract; of $40,000, payments are half down ($20,000) and remaining half due ($20,000) at 4 months for websites of up to 8 pages. Prices exclude GST.
Content management and blogs are directly written and/or overseen by education and HealthCare Content Writing / SEO website expert Connie May MHST, who has medical practice and healthcare research knowledge, author promotions/publications and e-book publishing expertise, and plain-language writing skills.
Wow, SEO costs a lot! Are there other options to get found?
- The reason good content writing and SEO is so expensive is that it’s labour-intensive and an ongoing task.
- However, you can rely on Adwords and advertising expenses alone.
- These are also crucially important in your early website publishing and content distribution time frames.
- It’s also less expensive to train your tech-savvy staff to make edits, which is an option for some companies.
- Your chosen Admin/Editor MUST be:
- tech-savvy AND
- have taken the proper online training courses
- including website editing and SEO training
- before they embark on 1:1 training (ask us about the online courses or onsite group training)
- Contact us for online courses and WordPress/SEO and content writing training details.
Or Call Connie May MHST on +61 421 99 55 22 today.
Plain Language Healthcare Content and Educational Writing for Patients, Doctors, Researchers and Academics
Want your products and services to be found, seen, heard about, contacted for buying — and purchased?
Get your healthcare website back to health. Call today before your business dwindles further and any web traffic you DO get, you lose.
Hire a professional writer and SEO expert to nurture your website content back to health.
You will need to allow at least 12 to 18 months of dedicated work if you want your site to function as a first place contender in the competitive health care field. Call us on +61 421 99 55 22
Phone us on +61 421 99 55 22.